Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday Morning

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases.
His mercies never come to an end.
They are new every morning!
Great is thy faithfulness!
The Lord is my portion says my soul,
Therefore I will hope in Him.

(Song from Lamentations 3:22-24)

What beautiful words of encouragement and hope! We sang this song in the youth group and I always loved it. Now, at age 50, after having lived longer with God always by my side, I love it even more. Sometimes it just comes to my mind and soul. It always comes when I need it most, which is always! J

Today we are having carpet installed. I am both excited and overwhelmed by all the prep work I need to do before the installers arrive. I better get busy!  I will write a family history story later.


In Jesus, dewl



No comments:

Post a Comment